Instruction for New User Registration
- If you are a government employee (central or state) you can take a @Gov.in id. This id will be assigned to you at no cost.
- Individuals can fill up the single user form. State/Ministries/Departments can fill out the bulk user form if they wish to get multiple number of user's under their domain. Application form should be complete in all respect.
- Submit the filled application form to your respective NIC Coordinator in the NIC cell in your respective State/Ministry/Department.
- If you have a website of your respective department and wish to get the id's created as userid@(website name) , the same can be assigned to you.
- Accounts will be created as per the availability of the preferred Email ID. In case the preferred Email id is not available, NIC will assign the id as per the Email address policy .
- The credentials will be sent to registered mobile number of the user.
- When the user logins for the first time, an update "profile page" will be shown. Users are requested to kindly fill the same.
- User will be required to change the password on the first login . Please follow the password policy due to security reasons.
- For any query/assistance call us on 1800-111-555.